Monday, July 29, 2013

30 Days of Blog Lovin ~ Day #22

Day 22!!  It has been a day of recovery mode today, I am still pretty weary tonight! I got some of the stuff packed away, still have more to do tomorrow. The lovely Sharon Dalton come out for a cuppa this morning, it was nice to sit back and relax for 5. So in all it has been a pretty quiet day today. It will be back to cleaning out and putting away tomorrow!
Don't you hate the come down after a big event and after the lead up of all the work put into it! It was a fabulous weekend, I am so glad everyone had a great time :) Now to start getting ready for the next one on the 7th & 8th of September. Lots of Surprises coming for that one too, and a very special guest will be coming! Can't wait! Hopefully the next couple of months won't be as full on as the last couple. I think I need to take a me day soon though and recharge the batteries to go again! 
This was the Resin Class I taught on the weekend! It was definitely a hit!!
 
Very wise words to live by here! Take another shot! Just go for it! Trust your gut and grow, I think I will be repeating these words over the next month!!! Time I let go of the self doubt, reflecting on what I have just achieved on the weekend, and I still find it hard to give myself a pat on the back.
The feed back so far has been all positive so I need really take that all in!

This was the reverse canvas I taught. These classes will be available online soon! :)
OK gorgeous people, my brain might have a little bit more time for reflecting for a couple of weeks now, I won't be consumed with the workshop from daylight to dark, but I am hoping to concentrate on my business coaching for the next few weeks and really get some big dreams happening!!
Wish me luck! x

Night all, Might actually be in bed before midnight tonight, shock horror!! Most likely be up around 4am then! LOL but then again maybe not I have built up a fair bit of sleep debt lately!

Night x


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...