Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Trust In Yourself ~ Canvas

This was one of those nice little unexpected projects that emerged amongst a busy schedule!
It was an old canvas that had something crappy on it and I walked past it one night and thought I might throw a layer of texture paste on that......



I stamped some things into the texture paste and added some egg shells.
Then a couple of days later.......



I added some Lindy's Stamp Gang spray inks!


Then before I went for lunch another day I thought it was feeling too wishy washy,
So I rubbed some yellow oxide paint into all the grooves and wiped off the excess with a baby wipe



Then I rubbed a bit of burnt umber paint into the circle patterns.
The hanging charm frames have brads and pebbles in them then filled with ice resin.
The sticks and twigs come from our beach! :)
 


So for something that was not planned and just happened inbetween everything I am pretty damn happy with it!!!

Thanks for Looking!
Have a Great Day! xxx


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...