Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Australian Scrapbook Ideas #25 Frame it Up ~ You Make Me Smile

The Final Layout in the Frame it UP article in Australian Scrapbook Ideas.

Loved doing this one, I have used the Manor house frames and some resin frames to create this layout.  This one is a real mix of styles with a bit of everything thrown in!



I am so proud of my girl, she has been through some real challenging times in recent months, you just want to protect your kids forever. It is so hard to watch them have to go through some necessary life challenges that makes them better people.



I absolutely adore this Bo Bunny range of papers too! I love all the bits and pieces for clustering!


The Manor House lace frames are just stunning, love how this one turned out too!







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...