Sunday, November 25, 2012

Posers ~ Donna Salazar & Dusty Attic

Hi I am back again, today I am sharing this layout that I created at the Hyden Retreat in WA.
I think I was channeling my friend Debbie in the picture here as this layout reminds me of her style too. We had a table challenge at the retreat to use the dusty decorative frame #1.
I was also spoilt by Mistra who gave me a bunch of her ready made Donna Salazar Flowers made from the rose creation die! They are just sooo yummy, she is such a clever chickie!
The Sprightly Sprockets white coordinates fit perfectly over the decorative frame. I have also used the Family Portrait - Botanique paper here.
 The circle design was created with an Orchid (The Crafters Workshop) Template. The center was inked with the Black Mix'd Media Inx. The blue Sea Kiss Smooch Spritz was wiped on with a baby wipe then I have used a card to wipe a thin layer of modelling paste over this to soften the whole effect. The blue dots around the border were created by sewing french knots on each dot.


Materials:

Clearsnap
Spellbinders - Rose Creations

Other Products:
Embroidery Thread
Modelling Paste

Prima Bling
Basic Grey Alphas
Kaisercraft Rub Ons

Cardstock
Martha Stewart Punches
Doilies
The Crafters Workshop Template - Orchid


Dusty Attic

Decorative Frame #1 - DA0207



Adhesives
Helmar Tiger Grip 
Double Sided Tape



Thanks for dropping by!
Have a great day!
Cheers
Michelle xx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...