Thursday, November 22, 2012

Dusty Attic Oct {Halloween} & Nov {Yourself} ATC's

I am playing catch up this month! It has been a crazy busy year for me this year! Hoping things slow down for a few weeks at least! Here are my Oct & Nov Dusty Attic ATC's.
Oct theme was "Halloween". that one is pretty self explanatory.
Then the theme for November is "Yourself", gee that one is a bit harder. Mmmmm how do you put yourself on an ATC. I took the easy way out and used things I love, which is anything that is earthy and nature, and I think that sums me up. I would like to think that I am a down to earth person.
I cheated with this one. I used the name tag I made at the Scrapin Outback retreat and modified it into an ATC.

November ATC "Yourself"








October ATC "Halloween"



Dusty Attic



Thanks for dropping by!
Have a great day!
Hugs
Michelle x
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...