Friday, August 2, 2013

30 Days of Blog Lovin ~ Day #26

The last thing I feel like doing today is a blog post! When I feel like this I usually steer clear of everything online and retreat into myself!

What a crappy day! Been in a crappy mood all day, still feeling very tired and down today!
Struggling to find any motivation!

The reality of no longer being on the dusty team has set in and i am feelung sad, I really did put so much of my heart and soul into dusty, deciding to step down was a very tough decision for me. I guess anything you invest so much of yourself in is hard to just walk away from.

I think my exhaustion from the past couple of months has caught up with me too! 

Anyway I gave up trying to achieve much today, nothing was going to plan!

So I have retreated to the lounge with my art journal some pencils and have been getting lost in some drawing, think I will try for an early night tonight though! 
Wil has gone to Airlie Beach for the night so I have the house to myself! Bliss x


    I have been playing with this girl tonight! Anyway I hope you all have a lovely weekend! And I hope I wake up in a better mood tomorrow!

Night all, xxx

3 comments:

  1. Yuck - I hate days like that! I hope tomorrow is better for you - a new day and a fresh outlook. Sending happy vibes your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Not so bad for a bad day! This piece is amazing I love it. Stunning work Michelle. Hope your feeling much happier. Karen.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the drawing. Hope your day tomorrow is better. Sending lots of big hugs. Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...