Sunday, February 10, 2013

Walking with Catitude * Donna Salazar Designs* & Video Tutorial on Background Stamping

OK, I think I am getting over my week, having a day just creating yesterday helped a lot! Will share more of that when I photograph the projects. It has been a nice change of pace for the weekend. I am feeling a lot better now! Thank you everyone for your beautiful words of advice and support! Really does mean a lot! So Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

On some other news I have just announced I will be having my first weekend workshop in Mackay on the 16th & 17th of March. I have just put a call out for expressions of interest, also if any one knows of any good venue's I should look into I would really appreciate it!


I am re-posting this project that was recently published in Scrapbook Creations Magazine

No.97




Welcome back, Today I have another video tutorial on creating your own background with Donna Salazar's stamps & Mix'd Media Inx & Smooch Sptitz. I have also used the Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms  on this layout! They are so gorgeous and perfect for creating flowers to suit any project.



 

 To give your bling butterflies more movement stick them to a piece of acetate, then cut it out and glue the center of the butterfly down with the wings slightly bent up.
 After cutting the leaves from the bitty blossoms, ink with Mossy Mix'd Media Inks then mist with water and crumple up to give the leaves more texture.


Here is the Video Tutorial on creating the patchwork stamped background!



Materials:


Clearsnap
SpellbindersBitty Blossoms

Other Products:
String
Clear Embossing Powder

Butterfly charm
Jenni Bowlin - Reverse Navy Stickers
Websters Pages - Little storytellers Colour Holiday
Plain Copy Paper to make a mask

Adhesives
Helmar Tiger Grip 

Tools

Heat Gun



Thanks for dropping by!
Have a great day!
Cheers
Michelle xx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...