Sunday, April 29, 2012

Puppy Love ~ Dusty Attic

 Hi Again, I am playing catchup at the moment on uploading layouts that I did a while ago. Here is one on my gorgeous Niece Gracie. Lots of Dusty Goodness on this layout, I probably went a bit over board LOL!
I can't really remember how I achieved the finish on these pieces, mainly paint and glimmer mists.



Materials:

Dusty Attic
 Toadstools  - DA0565
Fancy Trim #6 - DA0588
Watering Can - DA0403
Mini Fairies - DA0562
Picket fence Border - DA0175
Twig - DA0129
Leafy Frame Set - DA0605
Song birds - DA0483

Other
Adirondack Dabber Paints -  Snow Cap, Espresso
Perfect Pearls - Pearl, Pewter
Smooch - Frosted Aqua, Cape Cod, Pumpkin
StazeOn - Timber Brown, Distress Ink - Walnut stain
Papers - Sassafras- Mix & Mend
Distress Stickles -Broken China
Paper - Time Holtz - Craft Glassine Paper
Prima - Resin Shabby Chic Bird house
Orange Cardstock
Basic Grey Basic Letters-Micro mono 
Gauze, Pearl Brads, Lace

Thanks for dropping by!
Have a great day!
Hugs
Michelle x




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...