Saturday, January 21, 2012

CSI #3 - Beautiful Young Lady



I love a good colour challenge, if you don't know how to aproach putting different colours
together try using the decorators rule for 60, 40, 10.
60% of the main colour/s, 40% of your feature colour/s and 10% of your accent colour/s.
I have used 60% of the grey colours, 40% of the cream and tea brown and 10% of the pink and purple. It makes it easier to approach when you decide what percentage of the colours you are going to use.  I hope that helps some of those who are scared to play with different colours.

Here is my take on this weeks colour palette!

I was lucky to get this one done, I was on holidays and didn't take any scrap supplies with me at all! But it got the better of me, I had to go and find a scrap shop so I could create this layout. I had a great excuse my beautiful neice Amaya who is in this photo wanted to learn how to Scrap, so who am I to disappoint! We had fun scrapping together! Amaya is definitely creatively talented too!


The leaves the to bottom right of the layout were created by using the inked DA leaves as a stamp to stamp off the excess ink.







Materials:
Zva Creative - Pearl
Petaloo - Flowers Canterbury Rose
Prima Flowers - Sherwood Rose Truffle
Kaisercraft - Bonjpur - Alpha Sticker Sheet
Paper Blooms - Misty
Mini Paper Blooms - Dusty Pink
Hambly Screen Prints - Mini Brocade gold
Foiled Buts 04 - Sooz Made It
Doily, Tags, Ribbon
Dew Drop Brilliance - Chocolate, Beige
Papers - Delish - Dulwich Collection
Ruby Rocket - Avalon
Bazzill Bling
Dusty Attic - Feathers DA0651
Leafy Stem #3 small DA0581


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...