Saturday, April 20, 2013

Play ~ Donna Salazar Designs

Hiya, How is everybody going?? I got to play with Donna's new stencils this month! Love this brick one and how well it coordinates with the brick stamp.

My good friend Deb Kingston took this photo of me while on was down in Melbourne visiting her. This was taken down one of the many graffiti alley ways.



 I have used a Structure paste by Rico Designs to create the bricks with the stencils and then spritzed them with the caramel latte and wood stain smooch spritz. Then I spritzed with some water to blend it a bit.


I used the brick stencil and brick stamp to create texture and dimension.

Paper:
GCD Studios: Donna Salazar Designs - Fun & Funky
GCD Studios: Donna Salazar Designs - Natural Beauty
Stamps:
Art Gone Wild: Donna Salazar Designs - Bricks
Ink:
Clearsnap: Mix’d Media Inx - Stormy
Clearsnap: Mix’d Media Inx Chox - Butternut
Dies:
Spellbinders: Grand Peony Creations
Stencils:
Want 2 Scrap: Donna Salazar Designs - Bricks
Other:

Clearsnap: Smooch Spritz - Caramel Latte, Wood Stain


I hope this layout inspires you!!
Have a Great Day! xx



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...