Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Washes the Soul ~Canvas~ Dusty Attic

Howdy, I hope this post finds you well and not melted all over the floor! Man it is sooo hot here! Its nice in the aircon now though!
I have given myself the day off today, I have been learning and researching and working on my Businesses & Design team work nearly non stop for weeks! Its been hard though, my mind is thinking I should be doing this and that and this and so on!
Anyway I had an invite to go to lunch and the movies today, so throwing caution to the wind of what needs doing around here I went and have given myself the whole day off from any work. We had a lovely day, we saw Les Miserables. It was a good movie and very well done! The acting and singing was brilliant. But it is not an uplifting movie, so much pain and suffering. It was quite long too!! I saw the Les Mis stage show close to 18 years ago, but couldn't remember the story line so I was trying to work out what parts of the movie I recognized from the stage show. Was so long ago, a few scenes and songs were familiar. I enjoyed it all the same!
Was a fabulous day out with friends too!!!
So now I am home, Oh and I know I said I wasn't doing any work today but this post was already half done so I just wanted to write about having a day off, and now I plan to play for the rest of the night, Wil has gone to a party and Don is at work so will be nice and quiet!
Now... what will I do?? A canvas or a layout! Mmmmm...

I will leave you with this canvas I did for a friend awhile ago! x



I created this reverse canvas for my friend Renee awhile ago.
I love this quote!




Materials:
Mod Podge, Gesso, Impasto
Adirondack Dabber Paints - Red Pepper, Snow Cap
Jo Sonja Paints - Colony Blue, Napthol Crimson
Perfect Pearl Mists - Pewter
Paper - Kaisercrafts
Petaloo - Flower
Bird - A touch of nature
Gauze.

Dusty Attic
Chain Fence DA0450
Scroll #6 small DA0579
Chandelier small 2 pk
DA0080





Thanks for dropping by!
Have a great day!
Hugs
Michelle x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...