Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Friends ~ Donna Salazar ~( 3 Tutorials in 1)

Hi again, good to see you back here! Against all odds I have this post ready for you today. And I mean all odds, it has been a long road to get this post happening. My new computer of 12 months crashed, so I got my old computer reformatted to use and it too crashed yesterday, it kept freezing and was super slow and  playing up which reminded me why I upgraded in the first place. Anyway it has been a trial as I am now using the laptop. But it hasn't been easy as the programs and printer are hooked up to the desktop. It's always the way when you have a heavy workload with umpteen deadlines looming! But I made it! Maybe with a few extra grey hairs but I am here! Phew! OK Back to normal programing, I am back with another Donna Salazar Design for you today with 3 tutorials for the price of one. 

This layout is on a group of Leonii's childhood friends from primary school. Its great that they keep in contact and and catch up when they can, even though they have left school.



Lots of yummy Donna products on this layout. Here is a tutorial on how I created the background:


 I have used the Kaisercraft TigerLily Butterflies and the Want2Scrap Butterfly Bling to create these cute little butterflies. Here is the Tutorial on how I created these:




Last but not least here is a tutorial on making Paper Towel Flowers. I love the colours you can get when you clean up your spray ink with a paper towel. The best part is that you always have flowers that match your project perfectly.



The Chipboard flourishes were inked with the black MMI and embossed with the Black & Indigo Embossing powders.


 Materials Used:

Clearsnap
Other Products:
Paper Towel
Tags, Doiley, Brads

Embroidery Thread

Friends Tag - Unknown.


Adhesives

Helmar Tiger Grip
3D Foam Tape
Double Sided Tape 

Tools

Heat Gun



Thanks for dropping by!
Have a great day!
Cheers
Michelle xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...