Monday, May 28, 2012

Ethan - DSD Storybook Magic - Video Tutorial - Creative Backgrounds

These story book papers are so cute for kids pages, I have used these photos of my cousin Toni's son Ethan from our last holidays to the beach!
I have also done another Video Tuturial, this time on a creative background technique using Smooch Spritz & Rock Salt. I hope you enjoy this tutorial, and thank you to everyone who watched my first one!
 



 


This is what these papers loooked like before::


Enjoy this Video Tutorial on a creative background technique:




Materials:

Clearsnap

GCD Studios
Papers
 

Other Products:
Rock Salt
Gesso
Glossy Accents


Adhesives
Helmar Tiger Grip 
Double sided tape & 3D Foam Tape!
Tools
Craft Knife, Fine tip Scissors
Heat Gun
 

 
Thanks again for dropping by and checking out my tutorial!
Have a Great Day!
Hugs
Michelle xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...