Friday, March 16, 2012

Simply Renee and Dusty Attic Blog Hop

Welcome to the Simply Renee and Dusty Attic Blog Hop!  We have much inspiration to share with you today!  Oh and of course... some fabulous prizes!

Simply Renee manufactures quality products that help you customize your organizational needs.  You may be familiar with their Clip it Up products.  You can view Simply Renee’s complete product line on their website.  They are having an amazing sale right now!  

For this blog hop, Simply Renee has teamed up with The Dusty Attic, an Australian owned and operated laser cutting business that designs and manufactures craft items and embellishments.  You can view some of these wonderful products as well as beautiful projects by fellow crafters on the Dusty Attic Ning site.  As you hop along with us today, you will see inspirational projects made by some of the talented Dusty Girls!  Here is the project I created for you using Dusty Attic chipboard embellishments.


For more details, close ups and Studio photos see this post (HERE)


What prizes are we giving away today?
Simply Renee is giving away a Clip it Up Base Unit, an Upper Tier and Zip Bags!
(Product Not Included)


The Dusty Attic is also giving away a prize pack filled with gorgeous chipboard elements and a few surprise goodies!  


So what do you need to do for a chance to win?
* Become a follower of the Simply Renee Blog and the Dusty Attic Blog
* Become a fan of the Simply Renee and Dusty Attic Facebook fan page
* Leave a comment on each blog of the hop

A winner will be chosen on March 22, 2012 and will be announced on both the Simply Renee and Dusty Attic blogs.

Wait!  There’s more!  Simply Renee is having another giveaway at this very moment!  
They are giving away one of these...
 (Product not included.  All-In-One accessories awarded may differ from those shown.)

An All-In-One with accessories!  The All-In-One Giveaway ends on March 20, 2012.  To enter, become a follower of their blog, a fan of their Facebook fan page and check their blog each day to find out what you need to do to receive extra entries.  Plus every item purchased on their website during the giveaway gives you an extra entry!

Now head on over to Mistra’s blog to see what my Dusty Sister has created for you!  
If you get lost along the way, you can return to the Simply Renee Blog for the full list of blogs to visit.

Good Luck!


57 comments:

  1. It is awesome, I love the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your space!!!! Beautiful work!! Thanks for the chance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle :)
    Your studio is haven on earth! I also like the final pic - the untidy worktable shows you know what scrapping is all about! What a fantastic layout! I love the colors you selected - gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your scrap space!!! awesome multi pic page!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love the artsy feel of your layout and your space is so neat! (Even know I know where the mess was hiding! LOL!) And I love GREEN! Gorgeous as always, hun. Thanks for your hard work! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a beautiful space! I love your page. Such refreshing colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your wall of color and it is really so well organized.
    Fun layout with great colors

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice work. I love the dressers that your father in law made

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am on the Blog Hop from Simply Renee Clip It Up! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colours & design of your layout....gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok, I am only completely envious of your amazing workspace!! But thus layout is gorgeous! Love the colors as well as all the chipboard and how you have used those circle elements throughout. Just LOVE this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a nice organized place!!! Praying to win simply renne and reorganize my space....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Wow Michelle!! I have just done your little 'tour' also. What a well stocked and organised space!! Amazing - I just love it all. Great page too.. i adore the way you have coloured the lamp. Such an inspirational stop, thanks hon! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your page and all the fab embellishments. That lamp is so cool. Love all the little hearts and birds. I think I could look for hours and find something new all the time. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for dropping by everyone and your lovely comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous layout Michelle! I wish my craftroom looked like that - mine is more of an insane asylum than an inner sanctuary :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Michelle, I wasn't sure whether I was admiring your craftroom or your layout or both. Both are equally arresting. Lovely, lovely page.

    ReplyDelete
  18. aww... 'inner sanctuary' what a perfect title! This layout is simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. How gorgeous!! Love your beautiful scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOVE that you did a layout about your craft room. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous!!!!! I love the colors you added to your layout!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. \michelle, your sanctuary is very artistic and a wonderful world of magic!!! beautiful layout. thanks for sharing
    ava

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am on the blog hop...
    so much inspiration...as soon as I finish I will be in my craft room

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the layout. Even more love your room! Thanks for sharing on the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sigh... I really envy your organisation! I wish I could get that happening at home. But I think I'm a rumagger... I like to look through all my bits LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a fabulously funky layout!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Incredible LO!! Love your space!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wonderful organization tips! What a great LO!

    ReplyDelete
  29. OMG!!! Your layout is absolutely stunning!!! Thank you so much for sharing with us your wonderful and good organized craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ohh my gosh!!!!!!! So mann details to study!!!!! Absolutly beautiful layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. LOVE the painted photo edges & green letters~ nice details

    ReplyDelete
  32. Awesome layout! Love the title!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE your space Michelle!!!! Wanna swap?!! LOL Love how everything is sorted and SO NEAT!! Wouldn't take me long to mess it up. hehehe Your layout is beautiful too!! Love your use of green and the lamp looks amazing. :-)

      Delete
  33. love the details in this layout.. SO love the colors!! would love a scrap space like yours!!

    kathy

    felkatz at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. that is a LO! Details, colors.. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great page! Thanks for sharing your space! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  36. Cute layout. Love your scrapping space.

    Sharon M

    ReplyDelete
  37. Adorable layout....awesome scraproom.....

    ReplyDelete
  38. Amazing scrapbook layout :) Lovely!
    Hugs Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  39. I am visiting via the Bloghop, and so glad to have dropped by, I really love this layout, the colours just do it for me and the dusty is used really really well. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Such lovely work. thanks for the blog hop..everyone is rocking .

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh How I envy the space you have - great layout

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thanks for sharing.I love the beautiful warmth of your colours and awesome texture.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Just love the gorgeous colours you have used in this fabulous layout

    ReplyDelete
  44. Recognise the subject of this layout and can't wait to get to scrap there again sometime soon. Beautiful layout again Michelle, so much detail and such an organised space. You are simply amazing

    ReplyDelete
  45. Your inner sanctuary looks just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Gorgeous layout and love your title! :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. i love love the blues and greens! awesome layout my fave so far!!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love your work and your blog!! And your hidding place (scraproom) is amazing.... would love to have so much space.... Hugs Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  49. Your layout is so lovely I could look at it for ages, so much happening in there . Great.xx

    ReplyDelete
  50. Your layout and your space are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...